Friday, June 10, 2011

WEEK 3 TIFERET
Day 21, Malkhut within Tiferet


Malkhut (kingdom, the reflection of everything) Malkhut represents the power that ultimately unifies all the diverse powers of the Sefirot and holds everything together. Without Malkhut, creation would remain incomplete.

Tiferet (beauty, mercy, compassion, the harmonization of Gevurah & Hesed)

Today, this 21st Gate of Consciousness feels like Glory reflecting Glory -- somehow heaven reflecting earth, the mundane reflecting the spiritual realm.  I had a couple of opportunities to see great strength and beauty in what was considered vulnerabilities and weaknesses. And, I continue to get chances to practice seeing how we (I) think through such distorted lenses.

Here's a great quote from my favorite teacher Hameed Ali aka A. H. Almaas: So understanding doesn't create or add antything; in fact, it removes what is there to start with.  (quote from p. 229, Spacecruiser Inquiry). He goes on to explain why it is that we often feel like we're grieving a loss when we see through a belief, idea, identification, etc.

Later this afternoon I was given a precious gift -- a chance to work with Dr. Rebecca Coleman,
O C E A N Embodiment Education Enterprises, Inc. I've been considering doing the HcG diet again in the near future.  I liked the way I was able to work with my whole being while working with that particular diet. Specifically, the fact that the HcG serum communicates with the hypothalamus to assure it that I'm NOT starving is comforting to me.  Dr. Coleman's work also includes levels of the body -- organs and systems of the physical body as well as the emotional psychological bodies.  I believe working together with Dr. Coleman will add to my healing process around nourishment and self/body image.

Glory reflecting Glory . . . Sefirot within Sefirot . . . Trees within Tress . . . Holographic Universes.

No comments: