Sunday, June 19, 2011

WEEK 5 HOD
Day 30, Gevurah within Hod



Gevurah (strength, judgement, justice, boundaries, restraint)

Hod (splendor, empathy, thankfulness, gratefulness, submission, surrender, joy)


Dropping into the 30th Gate of Consciousness, into the splendor of my True Nature.  Here's where my true strength lies.  I've experienced a number of periods today where I'm truly grateful for being who I am . . . and even not knowing fully who I am.  Yes, it sounds like a paradox and it is that.  The important thing for me now is to pay attention to whom I'm taking myself to be . . . so that I can see each identity and the ideas and beliefs each identity holds fixed in my mind.  These fixed ideas and beliefs are what makes my Gevurah out-of-balance . . . too much rigidity.  So, when I can remember to just let go . . . be exactly where I am without judgement (criticism) . . . just acceptance . . . then my experience will unfold to reveal more of what's real -- LIFE.

No comments: