Sunday, June 26, 2011

WEEK 6 YESOD
Day 37, Gevurah within Yesod


Gevurah (strength, judgement, justice, boundaries, restraint)

Yesod (foundation, connection)

Sitting here within the 37th Gate, I'm wondering how this day will unfold.  There's an urge within me to get my website back up -- it's been down (disconnected) for probably a week now.  My website has been sort of like a foundation for my business for 15 years or more, and, for some reason, I've been able to be in the space of letting it be down.

Here's something interesting . . . my websites went down during the week of Hod -- the last 5 days of Hod.  And during that time, I did NOT do this practice, Counting the Omer.  It was not in my consciousness to do the practice.  I totally forgot about doing it for 5 days.  It reminds me a little of being in exile in the desert like the Israelites . . . and this Omer practice is about that.

No comments: