Saturday, June 25, 2011

WEEK 6 YESOD
Day 36, Hesed within Yesod


Hesed (lovingkindness, ever-flow, no boundaries, no restraint, unconditional giving)

Yesod (foundation, connection)

Entering this 36th Gate of Consciousness, the beginning of my week-long exploration within Yesod I've connected with two very close friends from my past.  BB lives in Montana now; we knew each other when we both lived in Northern Virginia.  She was my first Kabbalistic Healer and my Kabbalah teacher.  She is now the Director of the healing school that I went to for four years.  MB lives in Florida; we knew each other while we were both attending the healing school just mentioned.  Oddly, we did not get close to each other until after we left the school.

In our conversation, BB mentioned that she was needing to let go of a huge number of clients because the school was taking up so much of her time.  We discussed the potential of my taking on a good number of those clients.  If this increase in number of clients manifest for me, I may very well have the monetary resources necessary for me to participate in the DH Teacher Training/Seminary Program.  I see the Hesed within Yesod throughout this whole phone conversation!

MB and I talked for more than an hour catching up.  We used to connect by phone every few months but haven't talked for probably a year.  She's been going through a LOT of change in her life that somehow precluded our phone contacts.  And, for some reason, her email account would not "get through" to my Comcast email account.  There was a block or something between the two email accounts.  I also see the Hesed within Yesod throughout this phone conversation as well.

One more thing that I noticed in both phone conversations (connections) was how there had been "disconnects."  And, another thing I noticed is how Foundations for both my friends, as well as myself, have been being shifted.

No comments: