Tuesday, June 14, 2011

WEEK 4 NETZACH
Day 25, Netzach within Netzach


Netzach (victory, conquering, eternity, security, dominance -- also, determination, perserverence)

It was interesting to realize that I totally forgot to journal on this day about this 25th Gate.  I'd had an unusually full day beginning with an 8 a.m. appointment then getting on the road to meet with the Federal Way Inner-critic Book Study Group.  I had a lovely lunch with one of the ladies in the group.  I realized much later that our lunchtime conversation had a LOT of Netzach-related threads.

There were a good number of stops that I had to make on the way home -- things I needed to do before a 5 p.m. appointment.  I arrived home with 30 minutes to spare -- which felt like quite a victory (considering how tired I was).

No comments: