Wednesday, June 15, 2011

WEEK 4 NETZACH
Day 26, Hod within Netzach


Hod (splendor, empathy, thankfulness, gratefulness, submission, surrender, joy)

Netzach (victory, conquering, eternity, security, dominance -- also, determination, perserverence)

Gate 26 feels like a perfect place to be on my birthday!  I think this is an area on the tree where I'm doing a lot of practice and healing.  The Hod-side usually feels more comfortable than the Netzach-side.  But what would it be like -- what will it be like to let myself drop into Netzach first and then open up to experiencing Hod from THAT place.  Let's see how it unfolds today.

I was notified of a potential opportunity to to go to the Ridhwan Seminary and become a Diamond Heart teacher. This is something I've been longing to do for some number of years. There are so many obstacles showing up around actually getting this to manifest.  Time to sit with all this and just let it be here -- the opportunity, the obstacles, and my feelings around all of this.

No comments: