Thursday, June 16, 2011

WEEK 4 NETZACH
Day 27, Yesod within Netzach


Yesod (foundation, connection)

Netzach (victory, conquering, eternity, security, dominance -- also, determination, perserverence)

Through a profoundly deep inquiry I realized that my wanting to become a DH teacher had previously been tied-up with wanting the identity -- to become that. Today I realized that I do NOT want another identity.  I'm tired of identities -- structures that control my life unconsciously.

Now . . . do I still want to do the work to be a DH teacher?  Do I want to expend the required energy and resources (time, money, effort, relationship-strains) for the next ten years (at least)?  My birthday was yesterday -- ten years from now I'd be 70 years old.  They are specifically looking for 30-40 year old people.  I obviously do not meet that piece of criteria.

No comments: