Monday, June 13, 2011

WEEK 4 NETZACH
Day 24, Tiferet within Netzach


Tiferet (beauty, mercy, compassion, the harmonization of Gevurah & Hesed)

Netzach (victory, conquering, eternity, security, dominance -- also, determination, perseverance)

What a great day for this 24th Gate of Consciousness! Potential victory within reach, I think because I surrendered. Interesting thought, eh? I just made a long overdue doctor appointment for something I've been battling over three weeks now.  Every time I thought I had the issue (probably a bacteria infection) taken care of, it would re-surface.  I see how my strength in perseverance can easily swing the other way and become a weakness, i.e., bull headededness.

I have an extremely hard inner-judge (strong super ego) when it comes to my own medical issues. The judgement is around the idea that whatever it is "it's my fault." So, I know it's not necessarily true, but there's a part of me that believes it hook-line-and-sinker.  I see the strong-armed super ego as nega-Gevurah (a negative Gevurah, one with very little healthy Hesed balancing it).  From this Kabbalistic perspective, disengaging from the super ego allows Hesed (expansion, lovingkindness) to be present and balance the strong, rigid Gevurah.

No comments: